66 Dutruc Street, RANDWICK NSW 2031
Charming Family Home In Sought After Location
In a family-focused neighbourhood with easy access to everything that counts, this freestanding double brick home reveals an exceptional sun soaked entertainers' front terrace with a low maintenance garden.
The home delivers a flexible layout that can be adapted to suit growing households and changing needs. Only a stroll to the vibrant dining precinct of The Spot, Randwick Village, UNSW and POWH, yet only moments to playgrounds, and the sand and shores of Coogee Beach.
- The home has just been freshly painted with as new carpet.
- Open plan living and dining
- Sun soaked and private rear garden
- Terrace at the front of property perfect for entertaining
- Two bathrooms
- Internal laundry
- Oversized Double garage with space for 2 cars in front of garages
- Well-presented eat in kitchen offers ample bench space / storage
- Four oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Option to have a second living area, home office or 5th bedroom
- Easily accessible to Light Rail, steps to express CBD buses
- Short stroll to Newmarket cafes, restaurants and playground
Disclaimer: We have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the above, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.