8/11-13A Havelock Avenue, COOGEE NSW 2034
Top floor coastal retreat in the Heart of Coogee Village
Boasting a prized top floor setting in a boutique secure block of ten, this charming Art Deco apartment overdelivers in terms of space, character and lifestyle appeal within a stroll of Coogee Beach. Freshly painted and brimming with natural light, it features an open plan layout enhanced by original timber floorboards, beautiful high ornate ceilings and exposed brick walls. The versatile sunroom offers space for dining or use as a study/home office. Immerse yourself in a vibrant neighbourhood pocket, with buzzing cafés at your doorstep and footsteps to shops and buses.
• Spacious open plan layout with versatile sunroom/study
• Neat kitchen with timber benchtops, electric cooktop, dishwasher
• Well-proportioned bedroom appointed with mirrored built-in robe
• Bright and airy bathroom features a bath, carpeted bedroom
• Original polished timber floorboards, exquisite high ornate ceilings
• Freshly painted, picture rails, timber framework, exposed brick walls
• Presents an outstanding opportunity to enter the Coogee market
• Shared laundry on rooftop, boutique secure block of ten
• Stroll to Coogee's café and surf scene, Wylie's Baths, coastal walk
Water Rates: $173.29 p/q approx
Council Rates: $ 415.50 p/q approx
Strata Rates: $1,185.55 p/q approx
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.