7G/4 Bligh Place, RANDWICK NSW 2031
Peace, privacy and convenience in prized lifestyle setting
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, close to Randwick's vibrant shopping hub, UNSW, and Prince of Wales hospital, as well as the best schools and beaches that are so highly prized. With an elevated position on the 7th-floor, this sunny, air-conditioned apartment makes you feel on top of the world, with lift access and well-secured garage adding ease of access. District views and close proximity to the beautiful Centennial Parklands add even more to its appeal - as do convenient distances to the Sydney CBD and airport, and having local supermarkets, cafes and restaurants just steps away.
• Master bedroom with ensuite including separate shower
• Generous open plan living and dining
• Security foyer and intercom, lift access
• Floorboards throughout, internal laundry
• Modern tiled kitchen with updated appliances
• Renovated main bathroom, secure car space
• Additional locked private storage room
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Access to shared Fenced Swimming Pool
Water Rates: $304.00 p/q appx.
Council Rates: $398.00 p/q appx.
Strata Rates: $1,400.00 p/q appx.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.