10/23-25 Templeman Crescent, HILLSDALE NSW 2036
Blank canvas opportunity with north aspect in boutique block
North facing on the first floor in a small low-rise building near Southpoint Shopping Centre and only minutes from Westfield Eastgardens, this original two-bedroom apartment offers exceptional scope to renovate and value add over the long term. The apartment is ideal for those looking to update and enjoy as their own home or purchase to invest and reap the benefits of a key lifestyle setting. Also featuring internal laundry facilities plus an allocated car space at the rear of the block, the apartment is ideally suited to first homebuyers and is packed with potential in a quiet convenient location with easy access to local amenities, parks, quality schools and transport links to the airport and CBD.
• Light traffic zone featuring a cul-de-sac at the nearest end of the street
• Solid double brick with abundant natural light and elevated outlooks
• Combined lounge/dining area opens to a covered north facing balcony
• Large functioning kitchen including freestanding gas stove and new lino
• Two spacious bedrooms both featuring original timber parquetry floors
• Original bathroom including shower, separate W/C and laundry area
• Open car space at back of the building; bus services on Bunnerong Road
• 10min walk to Heffron Park, Westfield Eastgardens and short drive to beaches
Water Rates: $155.60 p/q (approx)
Council Rates: $298.00 p/q p/q (approx)
Strata Rates: $771.39 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.