7 Jellicoe Avenue, KINGSFORD NSW 2032
First time offered in 70 years! Blue chip freestanding home on the Randwick side of Kingsford
Ideally placed for easy access to Randwick's main street, Spot cafes, the hospitals precinct and city transport, this solid double brick Californian bungalow is rich in original character and enjoys an elevated aspect in one of the area's most desirable streets. The home has been held by the same owners for 70 years and presents outstanding scope to renovate or rebuild on a sundrenched north facing block (STCA). Charm, location and possibility combine to make this a great choice for buyers looking to move in now and potentially add value down the track.
• Stroll Spot cafes, Randwick's main shops, schools, buses and light rail
• Mins to UNSW, Eastlake Golf Course, Maroubra Jct. and Coogee Beach
• Character interiors with high ceilings and polished original floorboards
• Spacious main lounge/dining plus a second living area and casual meals
• Tidily presented kitchen includes dishwasher and freestanding gas stove
• Large bedrooms featuring built-ins and fully tiled bathroom with bath
• Fenced backyard with patio and terraced garden beds ready for planting
• External laundry, garden WC and potential for off-street parking (STCA)
• Land Size - 305sqm (approx) & Land Dimensions - 9.14m x 33.53m (approx)**
Council Rates: $ 575.76 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $ 235.00 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer*: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
Disclaimer**: These measurements were obtained from RPData and Mint360property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information provided but please rely on your own enquiries.