301/10-20 Anzac Parade, KENSINGTON NSW 2033
Market entry point in walk-to-everywhere location
Enjoying a corner position in 'The Kensington', a premier security building just metres to Centennial Park, city buses and the light rail, this 3rd floor apartment is an outstanding choice as a first home/investment and brilliantly located. Bright interiors provide an easy-care retreat, including a balcony and internal laundry, while the elevated aspect provides outlooks towards the crest of the city skyline. Near Kensington village shops, cafes and restaurants, and with the University of NSW, Randwick hospitals, beaches and the CBD all within minutes, it offers low maintenance living and ultra-convenience.
- Well-maintained complex with video intercom entry and lift access
- Northwest corner aspect, undercover balcony and city crest views
- Combined living/dining space and modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Double bedroom with built-ins and ensuite including a laundry area
- Convenient access via rear laneway to a basement security car space
- Amidst secure communal gardens with lawn areas and BBQ facilities
- Moments to local dining options and transport including the light rail
- Proximity to Centennial & Moore Park, golf and Randwick Racecourse
Council Rates: $ 366.20 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $ 183.24 p/q (approx)
Strata Levies: $ 609.94 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.