410/165 Frederick Street, BEXLEY NSW 2207
Deluxe contemporary apartment with city & bay views
Combining sweeping northerly outlooks with a rare quality of peace, this high floor apartment delivers luxe contemporary style and comfort with premium craftsmanship. Every space is rendered with an assured sense of design, enlivened by abundant natural light and access to sprawling views extending to the city skyline. Interiors are streamlined across a one bedroom plus study layout featuring living space of generous scale and high-end appointments. ‘The Chandler' is an upscale inclusion to this vibrant neighbourhood, a stroll from Bexley's village shops and Rockdale Station.
- Northern facing living space has plenty of room to relax & entertain
- Balcony panorama sweeps across the city skyline to Botany Bay
- Kitchen presents stone benchtop & stainless Bosch appliances
- Bedroom has a study enclave & built-in wardrobes with mirrors
- Marble surfaces for the kitchen splashback & in the bathroom
- Double glazing, ducted air-con, modern ceilings & wide panelled American oak flooring
- Complex has pool & garden, secure lift entry & parking/storage
- Ideal for first home buyers
Water rates: $171.96 p/q
Council rates: $319.29 p/q
Strata rates: $674.75 p/q
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.