G02/86 Mobbs Lane, EASTWOOD NSW 2122
DEPOSIT TAKEN - INSPECTIONS CANCELLED!!
NORTH FACING ONE-BEDROOM WITH COURTYARD!
Positioned high on a graceful incline, you will be elevated to a new way of life when you come home to the Horizon. These luxury apartments capture the essence and beauty of their northwest location. The outlook from apartments spans the central business district, Sydney Olympic Park and neighbouring recreational facilities. Next door is a wonderful, landscaped park ideal for a morning jog or to watch the sunrise or sunset.
- Generously sized one-bedroom apartment with built in wardrobes and plush carpet
- Open plan living / dining space with a large amount of storage
- Alfresco terrace
- Floor to ceiling glass doors
- Modern kitchen with composite stone benchtops and stainless steel SMEG appliances
- Modern sophisticated bathroom with luxurious fixtures and fittings
- Internal laundry with dryer, centralised GAS hot water
- Split system ducted air conditioning throughout
- Secure parking and storage, security intercom to entry foyers and apartments
- Desirable Eastwood location close to shops and cafe lifestyle
- Close proximity to Primary and High Schools, Universities and local parks
- Easy access to transport, walking distance to Eastwood and Epping Stations
These beautiful apartments have been designed to seamlessly combine all of life's luxuries with contemporary flair. Neutral tones and subtle hues are offset by accents of timber laminate joinery, offering the freedom to complement each space with your own personal style. Quality is evident in every detail of these apartments with well-appointed kitchen to the stylish look of the interior fixtures. Floor to ceiling glass maximises natural light throughout giving apartments a radiant atmosphere all year round.
Your new home provides a friendly village atmosphere with access to all facilities you'd expect in the inner city. The Oatlands Golf Club and Ryde-Paramatta Golf Club are both within a short drive from your front door. Within close proximity is Australia's oldest independent school, The King's School Parramatta and nestled between the vibrant commercial and residential hubs of Chatswood and Parramatta, Horizon is less than 10 minutes to Eastwood Park and close to Chatswood shopping precinct or Macquarie Shopping Centre.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. Photos are indicative only.