18/89 Mount Street, COOGEE NSW 2034
Deposit Taken!! - Inspection Cancelled
ART DECO APARTMENT FULL OF CHARACTER AND CHARM!
Beautiful top floor apartment in the peaceful setting of the 1930s rear wing of 'Elgin', a converted Victorian mansion in the heart of Coogee. This private light-filled two-bedroom apartment is located high in the treetops with a lush leafy outlook and water views. Residents have shared access to spacious child-friendly common gardens which, coupled with the friendly community feel in this beachside neighbourhood, makes this home such a great place to live. The two-bedroom apartment is around the corner from the Coogee village hub and a 550m stroll to the beach, with everything from Woolworths, cafes and cocktail bars to tennis courts and playgrounds within footsteps from the door.
- 2 bedrooms, main bedroom looking out over the tree tops
- Large light filled lounge/dining room with picture rails
- Recently painted throughout, floorboards throughout
- Modern kitchen with expansive windows opening out to views of Coogee Beach
- Kitchen includes a foldaway breakfast bar at the window
- Modern bathroom with shower recess
- Internal laundry space
- Abundance of natural light throughout
- Communal garden area
- 200m to Coogee Beach Club/tennis courts
- 650m to the landmark Coogee Pavilion
- Moments to Coogee Beach, local restaurants, shops and transport
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.