18 & 18A Done St Arncliffe, ARNCLIFFE NSW 2205
Rare pair of semi’s/ 2 x 2 bedroom character residences on one title to be sold!
Tightly-held for several decades and a superb opportunity, this pair of homes on one title offer unlimited possibilities in a great location just two minutes’ walk from Arncliffe shops, cafes and rail. The properties occupy a combined 474.9sqm (approx.) and provide superb scope for immediate dual income, as a home plus investment or potential rebuild (STCA). Previous renovations include the kitchen and bathrooms, with original details throughout and each featuring a generous northeast rear garden. A unique prospect for renovators, developers or investors, the homes are currently untenanted and ready for a new chapter.
- Double brick construction with traditional layouts and high ceilings
- Original character appeal throughout, in perfectly liveable condition
- Separate lounge and dining areas; updated kitchens with gas cooking
- Each semi includes two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardobes
- Full bathrooms, underhouse storage/laundries and on-street parking
- Stroll Arncliffe village shops, restaurants, cafes and the train station
- Arncliffe Public and St Francis Xavier’s Catholic Primary both nearby
- Minutes from Wolli Creek precinct; rapid access to airport and CBD
- Exceptional blank canvas opportunity, ripe for redevelopment (STCA)
- Potential multi unit development site (STCA)
Council Rates: $ 673.00 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $ 390.00 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided.We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries