2F/94-96 Alison Road, RANDWICK NSW 2031
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Set to the rear on level two of the 'Milepost' building opposite Randwick Racecourse and the light rail, this spacious apartment presents as a quiet retreat featuring refreshed interiors with generous natural light and communal garden views. The apartment enjoys a northeast corner aspect with open living space, generous kitchen and bathroom, well-proportioned bedrooms and an enclosed balcony or study overlooking the grounds of the complex. Complete with secure undercover parking, it's ready to live in now and provides scope to further update for potentially added value in a great location, moments to Centennial Park, UNSW, city transport and Randwick's village hub.
• Solid brick security building with intercom entry, and lift access
• Extra height ceilings, floating floorboards and minimal common walls
• Park-like communal gardens including BBQ area and swimming pool
• Open plan living-dining area, bright kitchen with stainless appliances
• Enclosed balcony for extended living/study overlooking the gardens
• Two good sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Bathroom including a bath and separate internal laundry with dryer
• Secure parking space in underbuilding garage; light rail at the door
• Stroll Belmore Road shops and Spot cafes; minutes to Coogee Beach
Council Rates: $393.87 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $157.31 p/q (approx)
Strata Levies: $1,368.53 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.