1/111 Mount Street, COOGEE NSW 2034
Semi-style apartment full of light and character in a boutique setting
Desirably positioned to the north side in a solid brick Art Deco block of only four, this previously renovated ground floor apartment combines space, timeless style and charm to create a delightfully quiet and private coastal retreat with endless appeal. Fresh interiors are beautifully presented and ready to enjoy now, with decorative ceilings, original timber floors and tasteful updates throughout. Also featuring direct private entry from the street and access to a grassed communal garden area at the rear, the apartment makes an ideal choice for young professionals, downsizers or investors and is only a short walk from the sun kissed shores of Coogee Beach.
• Flowing design with good natural light and just one common wall
• New paint, high ornate ceilings and generous polished floorboards
• Spacious open lounge room, dining area and garden-view kitchen
• Kitchen has s/steel appliances including dishwasher and gas fittings
• Two good sized bedrooms, full bathroom and internal laundry area
• Direct front entry with a private verandah and shared rear garden
• Cafes, shops, restaurants and transport all within walking distance
• Beachside dining, The Spot and Randwick shops all easily accessible
Council Rates: $401.30 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $150.99 p/q (approx)
Strata Levies: $1,000.00 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.