305/10-20 Anzac Parade, KENSINGTON NSW 2033
Idyllic lifestyle haven of contemporary style and comfort
Promising lifestyle excellence in a cosmopolitan village hub bordering Randwick, this chic top floor apartment provides an idyllic haven of contemporary style, comfort and ease of living. Quietly positioned to the rear of a well-maintained security complex, it features a clever design offering open plan living/dining areas enhanced by polished timber flooring and skylit vaulted ceilings allowing an abundance of natural light. There is a sleek stone gas kitchen, while interiors enjoy an effortless flow to a sun washed balcony with serene leafy views towards Centennial Park.
• Striking open plan layout featuring free flowing living and dining areas
• Superb sun soaked entertainment deck enjoying elevated leafy outlooks
• Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Well-sized bedroom w/ BIR, modern bathroom, concealed internal laundry
• High vaulted ceilings w/ automated skylit windows, a/c, video intercom
• Lift access to secure basement car space, common gardens and BBQ area
• Footsteps to shops, the light rail, Centennial Parklands, city buses
• Stroll to Moore Park, UNSW, POW Hospital, The Entertainment Quarter
• Easy access to the east's best beaches, Randwick Racecourse & the CBD
Council Rates: $390.54 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $157.31 p/q (approx)
Strata Levies: $809.48 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.