702/16 Roscrea Avenue, RANDWICK NSW 2031
North facing top floor apartment with spectacular city views
Tucked away behind Frenchmans Road cafes, shops and restaurants, this excellent two-bedroom apartment features a northerly outlook with panoramic district views to the city skyline from the top floor of a secure well-maintained building in Randwick's north. Fresh vibrant interiors offer a haven of light and easy living, with a generous balcony facing due north and city views including the crest of the Harbour Bridge from most rooms. Level/lift access, premium security and parking for two cars add further value for lifestyle buyers, while the prime location is easily accessible to Clovelly village, Queens and Centennial Parks, Bondi Junction and sensational beaches.
• Streaming sunshine all day and dazzling outlooks span from the city round to Bondi Junction
• Covered alfresco balcony extends the lounge and dining area perfect for entertaining
• CaesarStone gas kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Two double sized bedrooms both with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes
• Fully tiled bathroom and separate internal laundry including dryer located off the kitchen
• Secure basement parking for up to two cars side by side plus separate storage cage
• Intercom and lift access, communal green space & allocated visitor parking
• Buses near door going to the CBD and Eastern beaches, short walk to a range of quality schools and UNSW
• Moments from Prince of Wales Hospital, schools and stroll to Coogee and Clovelly beaches
Council Rates: $385.60 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $157.31 p/q (approx)
Strata Levies: $869.00 p/q (approx)
Please note: We are happy to take qualified buyers through in compliance with NSW Government regulations. It is required that you wear a face mask, sanitise and socially distance. We will pre-register and book your appointment in.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.
Please be advised that, in the current environment, Mint360property seeks to comply with all public health orders issued by the NSW Government as well as taking steps it deems reasonably appropriate to ensure the health and safety of its staff, clients and customers. In this regard, and consistent with the Public Health (COVID-19 General) Order [NSW], Mint360 cannot allow any unvaccinated person to physically access properties it is opening for inspection. Mint360property is happy to provide other means of inspection (including photos, plans and videos, where available) to any person not vaccinated and seeking information about the properties it has open for inspection.