3/44 Fern Street, RANDWICK NSW 2031
SOLD AT AUCTION BY CRAIG SEWELL - 0418 464 465
Spacious apartment in secure block minutes from the beach
Located on the Clovelly/Randwick North border, this excellent two-bedroom apartment occupies an elevated ground floor position in a boutique character building within moments of all essentials. Bright, airy interiors are well-maintained and provide an opportunity to personalise, with two balconies plus a private separate laundry room on title and lock-up garage providing further enticement. Readymade for a professional couple, renovators or investor, the apartment is ideally positioned for enjoying a superb coastal lifestyle, moments to Randwick North and Clovelly shops, cafes, scenic coastal walks and a choice of beaches.
• Lounge and dining area opens to enclosed balcony/sunroom or study
• Sunroom features wide windows capturing views towards the water
• Neat kitchen includes freestanding stove and good amount of storage
• Built-ins to both bedrooms, one of the bedrooms has its own balcony
• Full bathroom, large separate laundry room and single lock-up garage
• Easy access to Gordons Bay, Clovelly/Coogee Beaches and city buses
• Minutes to Bondi Junction CBD, Royal Randwick, hospitals and schools
• Double brick block in ultra-convenient street yet wonderfully quiet
Council Rates: $397.50 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $150.99 p/q (approx)
Strata Levies: $820.25 p/q (approx)
Please note: We are happy to take qualified buyers through in compliance with NSW Government regulations. It is required that you wear a face mask, sanitise and socially distance. We will pre-register and book your appointment in.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.