8F/14 Bligh Place, RANDWICK NSW 2031
Sold Prior to Auction by Craig Sewell - 0418 464 465
Perfect market entry point in cul-de-sac security complex
On the Clovelly border near Frenchmans Road shops and cafes, this top floor apartment offers great value for first homebuyers or investors looking to enter the popular Randwick market. Neat interiors with further scope capture an abundance of natural light featuring an uninterrupted northeast aspect and elevated outlooks towards the city. The complex is set amidst Fred Hollows Reserve and is ideally located within walking distance of Centennial Park and Randwick's village hub, minutes to a choice of beaches and close to buses for direct access into the city.
• Light filled lounge and dining area extends out to a northeast balcony
• Balcony enjoys wide outlooks above the trees and a glimpse of the city
• All-tiled kitchen previously upgraded and featuring s/steel appliances
• Enhanced ensuite bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and laundry area
• Intercom, lift access, designated car space and on-site visitor parking
• Expansive communal garden areas including in-ground swimming pool
• Near Clovelly/Coogee buses and short walk to Randwick Public School
• Handy to Bondi Junction CBD, Royal Randwick shops and city transport
Please note: Our open home times are updated weekly. We hold 2 open homes every week up until the Auction day.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.