11/16A Frances Street, RANDWICK NSW 2031
Impeccable tri-level terrace in prized 'Figtree Gardens'!
Striking interiors, effortless indoor/outdoor transitions and superb alfresco entertaining all combine to provide an outstanding lifestyle offering in this family-sized tri-level terrace. Cleverly designed to maximise space and cross ventilation, it reveals free flowing living/dining areas opening to an array of outdoor spaces. There is a deluxe island kitchen, while entertainers' will adore the private sun washed rooftop, perfect for intimate soiree's by day or by night. It is located in the sought-after 'Figtree Gardens', a stroll to the light rail, shops and eateries.
• Living/dining with bi-fold doors allowing seamless outdoor transitions
• Gourmet Quantum Quartz stone island kitchen w/ Miele gas appliances
• Open-air central atrium, rear entertainment courtyard & sunlit rooftop
• Deluxe Calacatta marble and limestone bathroom and master ensuite
• Generous bedrooms w/ BIR's, bathroom & ensuite w/ underfloor heating
• Polished Blackbutt timber floors, security video intercom, ducted a/c
• Internal access to lower level storage room and double lock-up garage
• Set in boutique complex of twelve architecturally designed residences
• Walk to Randwick Junction, cafes, close to UNSW and POW Hospital
Strata Levy: $1665.69 p/q (approx)
Water Rates: $153.56 p/q (approx)
Council Rates: $376.20 p/q (approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.