7/162-164 Gardeners Road, KINGSFORD NSW 2032
Appealing entry opportunity or investment in a convenient location
Fresh, modern and flooded in natural light, this well-presented apartment is situated on level 2 at the rear of a secure low rise block of only 9, moments from Kingsford village and Eastlakes Shopping Centre. A northeast corner position captures the sun and provides elevated leafy outlooks from the living area, while peace and privacy are enhanced by a single common wall. The apartment includes an allocated car space but is ideally placed for easy access to public transport including major bus routes on Gardeners Road and the light rail near Souths Juniors.
• Bright interiors, fresh paint throughout and wide east facing windows
• Open living/dining space, modern kitchen and two good size bedrooms
• Kitchen has stone benchtops, dishwasher and s/steel Smeg gas cooking
• Fully tiled bathroom with laundry area including a wall-mounted dryer
• Open car space with side street access and private lock-up storeroom
• Communal grassed garden area at the rear with shaded BBQ facilities
• Eastlakes Shopping Centre, Kingsford shops and public school close by
• Near Eastlakes Golf Course, minutes to UNSW and a choice of beaches
Strata Levies - $494.88 (Approx)
Council Rates - $368.20 (Approx)
Water Rates - $153.56 (Approx)
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe office.