6/106 Botany Street, KINGSFORD NSW 2032
Parkside apartment with an abundance of sunlit living space
In a boutique block of nine, this apartment is situated directly opposite the expansive grounds of Paine Reserve. With a unique layout consisting of a combined lounge/dining area and sliding glass doors to a vast, full-length, glass enclosed sunroom, the interiors showcase a flowing abundance of living space. Enhanced by modern updates throughout, the apartment presents as an exceptional investment or entry point into a key lifestyle locale. Anzac Parade's lively caf/dining scene and the upcoming city light rail link are only a short stroll away.
- Living/dining with timber flooring and a bright open layout
- Sunroom captures district views through wraparound windows
- Updated kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances
- Refreshed, fully-tiled bathroom, frameless shower, separate bath
- Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, double-sized master
- Concealed internal laundry with dryer, air conditioning to living room
- 23.2sqm lock-up garage with storage, secure small block of 9
- Stroll to UNSW, city transport, supermarkets, shops, restaurants
Why the current owners fell in love with this property:
It ticked all our boxes, generous living/dining area, large bedrooms, lock
up garage & a short stroll to public transport. The location was the best
part, how lucky to find a place across the road from a park & close to
schools, the University of New South Wales, Prince of Wales Hospital & a 15 minute
walk to Randwick's The Spot! It was a great home to start our family.
We truly hope the next owners love this place as much as we did.
Council rates: $339.70 p/q
Water rates: $177.91 p/q
Capital works fund: $289.86 p/q
Administration fund: $594.93 p/q
Total: $884.79 p/q
Internal area including sun room: 83.6sqm
Lock up garage: 23.2sqm
Total area on title: 106.8sqm
Randwick City Council
30 Frances Street
Randwick NSW 2031
Phone: (02) 9399 0999
Alldis & Cox (Coogee) Pty Ltd
61A - 65 Frenchmans Road
Randwick NSW 2031
Phone: (02) 9326 4488
Please note: Our open home times are updated weekly. We hold 2 open homes every week up until the Auction day.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.