209/165 Frederick Street, BEXLEY NSW 2207
Superb north-east facing apartment in the district's finest complex
- Bright living space provides abundant room to unwind & entertain
- Glass stacker doors open to the chic timber deck balcony
- Sleek kitchen with mirrored splashback & stainless Bosch appliances
- Bedroom is appointed with study space & mirrored built-in robe
- American oak floorboards, ducted air con & designer bathroom
- A highly-attractive prospect for the First Home Buyer's Grant
- Security building provides level lift entry, parking & storage
- Grounds ideally appointed with pool, lawn & barbecue area
Raising the bar in style and sophistication, this exceptional apartment merges striking contemporary design, premium finishes and relaxing neighbourhood views. Highlights include the sleek European kitchen, the combined bedroom and study, plus the generous measure of indoor/outdoor living space. The elevated setting achieves a wonderful sense of privacy, while the complex's poolside entertaining zone adds a luxurious touch to everyday living. One of the area's most talked about buildings, 'The Chandler' is just footsteps from shops, cafes and buses, while only minutes from Rockdale and Hurstville shopping precincts.
Council rates: $328.43 p/q
Water rates: $172.07 p/q
Strata levies: $674.80 p/q
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.