106/294 Forest Road, BEXLEY NSW 2207
Chic contemporary style in the heart of Bexley village
Set in the ultra-contemporary 'The Chandler', with its resort-inspired landscaped grounds, this elegantly styled apartment makes an ideal entry point into a superbly central location, featuring shops, eateries and transport only metres from the front door. Rockdale station and shops are less than 15 minutes walk away. With a northerly aspect creating a bright and airy atmosphere day-round, its immaculate interiors need nothing more to spend, embracing an appealing open plan defined by clean lines, crisp neutral colour tones and quality fixtures and finishes throughout.
- L-shaped open plan living enclosed by wraparound glass doors
- Living leads out to a semi-enclosed balcony with timber decking
- CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with an oversized frameless shower
- Generously sized bedroom fitted with a mirrored built-in robe
- Concealed laundry, elegant wide timber floorboard, ducted A/C
- A/V intercom, lift access to secure undercover parking & storage
- Outdoor swimming pool & barbecue area amid manicured gardens
Council rates: $318.00 p/q
Water rates: $171.96 p/q
Strata rates: $607.35 p/q
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.