24/49 Boronia Street, KENSINGTON NSW 2033
Signature style and quality in a brand new apartment
Quality design, stylish finishes and good natural light are combined to great effect in this designer apartment. Quietly set in the recently completed ‘The Chiswick’ development, it makes a fresh modern living space that is exceptionally private, incredibly convenient and designed for easy low maintenance living. Perfectly placed for city professionals and investors, this impeccably presented one-bedroom property is ideally located just around the corner from the upcoming light rail and a few minutes from Centennial Park and UNSW.
- Light filled open plan design with wide timber flooring
- A good sized balcony offers a sheltered entertainment space
- Quality stone kitchen equipped with sleek gas appliances
- Double bedroom is fitted with a custom built-in wardrobe
- Ducted air conditioning, designer bathroom and laundry
- Video intercom entrance, lift access and security car space
Council Rates: $327.65 p/q
Water Rates: $149.95 p/q
Strata Rates: $744.23 p/q
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.