1/36 Willis Street, KINGSFORD NSW 2032
Private apartment in the heart of Kingsford
Perfect first home opportunity or an ideal investment in an effortlessly convenient location. This two bedroom apartment enjoys an ultra-private position, embraced by wraparound communal gardens.
Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, it offers a comfortable lifestyle as-is, with the potential to further add value with your own contemporary updates. In a remarkably quiet setting, from here you’re literally moments away from the heart of Kingsford, express city transport and a fantastic array of cafe and dining options.
- Set in a security block in a corner position with rear access to parking
- Living/dining leads out to a common covered alfresco area and gardens
- Well-presented, functional original kitchen with electric appliances
- Spacious bathroom with combined bath and shower and new vanity
- Includes two generously sized bedrooms, both with private aspects
- New paint and carpet throughout, internal laundry, double linen press
- Moments to city buses & beaches, close to the upcoming light rail
- Only a brief stroll to shops, restaurants, UNSW and POW Hospital
Council rates: $332.60 p/q
Water rates: $174.26 p/q
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.