103/9-15 Ascot Street, KENSINGTON NSW 2033
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY ADRIAN FIORENZA
Set amid the landscaped tropical surrounds of ´The Lincoln´, one of Kensington´s most prestigious contemporary developments, this immaculate apartment is immersed in a sleek designer ambience, showcasing clean lines, high end appointments and a luxurious sense of spaciousness and streaming natural light. Overlooking a central garden courtyard, it occupies an outstandingly convenient location close to the heart of Kensington. Boasting buses to the city and beaches literally at the doorstep, it lies just footsteps to Anzac Parade shops and a myriad of multicultural dining options.
- Expansive open plan with a glass enclosed entertaining balcony
- CaesarStone kitchen, s/steel gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher
- Oversized master bedroom fitted with generous built-in wardrobes
- Chic fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower & designer fixtures
- Secure undercover parking, ducted A/C, gas heating, int. laundry
- Lift access, A/V intercom, common rooftop garden with BBQ area
- Brief stroll to UNSW, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse
- Just a few minutes´ walk to the upcoming Eastern Suburbs light rail
Council Rates: $320.20 p/q
Water Rates: $185.79 p/q
Strata Rates: $1,049.88 p/q
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.