24/76 Anzac Parade, KENSINGTON NSW 2033
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Prestigiously positioned in the contemporary Acadmie building, positioned in the heart of Kensington this superbly located apartment lies within a brief stroll to Centennial Park, Randwick Race Course, UNSW and future light rail, and city buses at your door step.
Freshly schemed throughout and appointed with high quality inclusions, the split level design creates an inspiring sense of space and a perfect north aspect provides natural light and allows for appealing district views and a city skyline outlook from the upper level.
- Sunlit, generous open plan design enclosed by full-length glass doors
- Paved, full-length terrace perfectly sized for relaxed alfresco dining
- Built-ins and city views from both bedrooms, master w/ walk-in robe
- Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with Smeg stainless steel gas appliances
- Fully tiled modern bathroom plus a downstairs guest powder room
- New paint and carpeting throughout, split system air conditioning
- Linen press and under stair storage, secure parking and lift access
- Within a short walk to UNSW, Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park
Water rates: $185.79 p/q
Council rates: $398.37 p/q
Sinking: $718.75 p/q
Admin: $825.00 p/q
Total: $1543.75 p/q
Bright & Duggan
(02) 9902 7100
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.